Happy good morning

Images and Quotes about Happiness (15 pics)

Posted on March 2, 2016

Collection of phrases about happiness and images to send to friends. Aphorisms, famous phrases, original quotes and amusing.

What is happiness? According to the father of Positive Psychology Martin Selingman 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genes and the environment, the remaining 40 per cent depends on us. It seems that happiness is also even contagious. Researchers at Harvard University have found that when a person becomes happy, a friend who lives near has a probability of 25 per cent more also become him. And according to another research, conducted on volunteers, people who spend time each month to help others are happier (and this I already wrote Leo Tolstoy 200 years ago).
In this article the reader will find ten quotes and ten images in a short form and aphoristic on what is happiness and being happy. By philosophers to religious teachers, poets scientists each shows us his particular vision of happiness.

Related post to see: Images and Quotes about HappinessLove images and quotes.

11 Phrases

The happiest man is the one in whose heart there is no trace of malice.
(Plato)

Seek happiness outside of us is like waiting for the sunrise in a cave facing north.
(Tibetan proverb)

On the nature of happiness you can not reach an agreement, and explanations of the wise and the people are irreconcilable.
(Aristotle)

The happiest moment of life coincides with the second before putting in your mouth honey. The second is second to none.
(Winnie the Pooh)

The 5 rules to live happy: 1) Do not hate. 2) Do not worry. 3) Donate more. 4) Have less expectations. 5) Do you live with simplicity

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.
(Freya Stark)

It is not what you have, or who you are or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. And ‘what you think.
(Dale Carnegie)

There are two kinds of people: those who could be happy and they are not, and those who seek happiness without finding it.
(Arabic proverb)

We must be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls a flower.
(Marcel Proust)

One of the great secrets of happiness is to moderate the desires and love what you already have.
(Émilie du Châtelet)

People do not notice whether it’s winter or summer when it is happy.
(Anton Chekhov)

15 Images

Images-Happiness

 Images Happiness

Happiness

Happy

 

Quotes

Images Happiness

Happy

Happy quotes

Happy good morning

Happy

Images-Happiness

Happy Happy-happiness

Happy quote


Send this to a friend